Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) – Financial Planning optimized for NetSuite. Leave spreadsheets and move to best in class digital Planning platform fully integrated with NetSuite.
This enables quick adoption of world-class financial planning and budgeting across lines of businesses with flexible and customizable deployment options. Oracle NetSuite PBCS facilitates both company-wide and departmental financial planning with modeling capabilities, approval workflows and reporting within one collaborative scalable solution.
- Built-in workflow and approvals, allowing you to know the budget approval status.
- Build budgets and forecasts that’s fully integrated to NetSuite.
- Create advanced dashboards that combine data from multiple data sources including data sources other than NetSuite or your core ERP.
- Create multiple what-if scenarios using Sandbox.
- The Smartview feature provides integration with Microsoft Office. You can easily create ad-hoc reports and queries directly from Excel without needing to understand underlying data structures. Smartview also integrates with Word and PowerPoint, allowing you to easily create your Board Reports.
- Since it is built on the Oracle Hyperion platform, it’s both powerful and scalable.
- You can build business rules and build complex calculations and allocations as necessary.
- Organizations that are effective at integrating financial and operational data, embedding analytics in every process, and using advanced analytical techniques to predict future trends outrank their peers by 70% on measures of profit and revenue.
- 38% less time in planning process
- 32% less time creating management reports
- 12% increase in forecast accuracy
NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services can be quickly and easily implemented using our RapidSuitPlan Advanced implementation
that includes the following features:
- NetSuite integration
- Operational Expense Planning
- Capital Expense Planning
- Revenue Planning
- Workforce Planning
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cashflow
- Smart View Office Integration