Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management is a modular suite of applications designed to work as a complete enterprise project portfolio management (PPM) solution or as extension to our existing PPM applications portfolio
Some of the challenges faced by project managers today include difficulty in monitoring project and task information on the go. There is increased demand to respond quickly to changing market and project conditions. Project Managers need help to deal effectively with increasing complexity of projects and technology environments, optimize project related cash flows and replicate successful projects
Oracle Fusion PPM promises to be a one-stop shop for project managers. It creates an environment where Project Managers can execute the entire project life-cycle without looking for information from other sources. It establishes standardization, improves efficiency and generates competitiveness
Our Solution Offers Companies
- Rapid implementation.
- Reduced program risk with no surprises.
- Predictable costs with a business outcome- based model.
- Accelerated time-to-value while adopting industry best practices.
- A “Land and expand” model that lays the foundation for future expansion.
- Fixed Scope/Fixed Price Solution Packages with a clearly defined scope and set of deliverables
Our Unique Value Proposition
- Experience indicates that we have saved our clients on average 20% to 30% of overall time and budget vs. a traditional approach to implementing Oracle PPM Cloud
- Functional areas include Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Resource Management, Project Execution, Project Contracts & Project Performance Management
- Our solution is an integrated and preconfigured Project Financial Management and Project Execution Management solution built on Oracle PPM Cloud. It can be adopted in the public cloud (Software as a Service), private cloud or on premise deployment models
- This can be deployed in as little as six to eight weeks for a standard implementation